K – 6th Grade
WHO WE ARE
TAB KIDS exists to see children fully know and experience Christ in a way that will change their lives and those around them.
So what does Tab Kids look like?
- Gospel-centered – focused on the Gospel message
- Creative – hands-on, interactive
- Fun – memorable adventure!
- Safe – physically, mentally, and spiritually
- Life-changing – home, school, church, community
- Collaborative “Regular communication with family members about child’s growth and needs.
- Child-targeted – applicable, age-appropriate, through the eyes of a child
Tab Kids is held every Sunday at 10am. We offer a large group/small group outline which includes games, worship, dancing, interactive gospel centered teachings and Sunday School discipleship time.
- 9:55 : Bell Rings (Kids go into the gymnasium)
- 10:20 : Welcome, WHO WE ARE*, Prayer
- 10:25-10:35 : Worship (Worship Band, Choreographed dances, Free worship)
- 10:35 : Visitors, Birthday, Offering
- 10:40 : Large Group Game
- 10:50 : Gospel centered discussion
- 11:05 : Classrooms according to grade level
*Every Sunday we go over our Who We Are statement. This ensures that kids know what is expected for them to be safe!
Who We Are:
- WE Respect
- WE stay together
- WE HAVE FUN!
When you first arrive at TabKids, we ask that you visit our Check-in Station located in the Kids Café. At The Tabernacle we use a secure web-based check-in system for the safety of you and your children. Each child and parent will receive a sticker with a matching code. At pick-up time you must present your security sticker to their classroom teacher in order to pick up your child.
The 9am program is specifically designed for children whose parents are on the worship team, attending prayer or a 9am discipleship class. Children will be provided with scripture and discussion time through hand-on activities, crafts and games. Children are divided into two groups. Kindergarten-3rd & 4th-6th grade. Please check in at the Kids Café before dropping child off at their classroom.
TabKids PM is held during our Sunday evening service. The children are dismissed after worship into the prayer tower located above the bookstore. This is a time of games, Bible based learning and small group time.