Restoring the Foundations
What you believe motivates and animates your life. It is not different for a ministry. What we believe at Restoring the Foundations guides all of our ministry. Please take a moment to read and ponder our beliefs asking the Holy Spirit to guide you.
- We believe the Scriptures to be the inspired and inerrant Word of God, and as such, they are revelation from God to man, the infallible rule of faith and conduct.
- We believe in the Trinity of one God, eternal and self-existent, self-revealed as Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe that Jesus Christ is true God and true man, having been conceived of the Holy Spirit and born of the Virgin Mary.
- We believe that Jesus Christ died on the cross and shed His blood as a sacrifice for our sins; He rose bodily from the dead, ascended into heaven and is seated at the right hand of God, the Majesty on High.
- We believe in the ministry of the Holy Spirit to glorify Christ, to convict men of sin, righteousness, and judgment, and to empower the believer.
- We believe that man was created in the image of God, but fell into sin.
- We believe that man can be justified only by grace through personal faith in the Lord Jesus Christ.
- We believe that water baptism identifies us with the death and burial of Christ, and that we should arise to walk in newness of life.
- We believe in the personal, literal, second coming of our Lord Jesus Christ to judge both the quick and the dead.
- We believe that the Holy Spirit is at work today within the Church through His gifts, fruit and anointed ministers.
For more Information Please Contact: